Tuesday, January 03, 2012
Saturday, February 05, 2011
DLSE rested their case, week 1 of 2.....Blogger's case-in-chief will begin May 23rd
Monday, October 25, 2010
Why the houses of Gomez, Calva & Bradstreet will be subject to liens just like Almaraz when the blogger is returned to work....
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Trial now delayed until 1st week of Feb, 2011, then resumes 3rd week of May, 2011.....I just read Rosen's pre-trial brief and DLSE is in huge trouble!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
SPB trial delayed...again...Badstreet, Michelle, Gomez smiling for the reprieve
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
DIRt lawyer Christopher Frick (click pic to enlarge) nothing but a bottleneck for judges & taxpayers...
Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Blogger's trial postponed until October because fiduciary cranial-rectal inversion. Justice delayed = justice denied. Jorge Gomez has a 90-day...
Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Santa Ana DLSE office/Wage Claims just as inefficient as ever...for JUNE
Jim Jackson, eighteen (18) hearings
Maria Valdez, three (3) hearings
Danny Dumbar, one (1) hearingDanny Dumbar has perfected the art of Touch-your-desk-and-leave.The DLSE Los Angeles office is required to send a Hearing Officer to try and reduce their workload because Jorge Gomez cannot effectively manage the Santa Ana office and Abigael Calva cannot effectively manage Jorge Gomez.After all of their collective years of managerial service, Abigael & Jorge can only scratch their heads and shrug their shoulders in confusion as to why the Santa Ana office is so inefficient...don't worry, it will go on the record soon enough.
Sunday, June 06, 2010
DIRt flunky attorneys need to understand reality a bit better...firstamendmentcenter.org - First Amendment traditions get 21st century tweak
The Supreme Court has made clear that anonymous speech deserves First Amendment protection. In Talley v. California, the Court wrote: “Anonymous pamphlets, leaflets, brochures and even books have played an important role in the progress of mankind.” Several Founding Fathers published historic political articles anonymously. James Madison, John Jay and Alexander Hamilton wrote the 85 essays in The Federalist Papers under the pen name “Publius.”For those of you that are intellectually impaired, like Anthony Mischel, Steve McQuinty, Jorge Gomez, Abby Calva, Angie Badstreet, Vanessa Whoreton et al...justice is coming and cannot wait.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
The Governator loses his furlough of state employees, GAS legal team appealed judge's decision
Monday, February 08, 2010
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) to be updated of DLSE/DIRt abuses
The EFF will soon be updated as to the abuse the DLSE inflicted by terminating the blogger for having the blog. Of course, DIRt legal scumbags like Vanessa Whore-ton and Tony Mischel will need a real big strategy session after having visited the case law on EFF's website.Once legal guru Mark Rosen pierces through Whore-ton's and Badstreet's false veil of "terminated for cause," they are gonna look really liable for losing (even) more money that belongs to the California taxpayer. Whore-ton & Badstreet are experts when it comes to suppressing the illegalities of DIRt management, but they are infantile morons when it comes to doing the right thing to a protected public servant Whistleblower that continued to divulge DLSE Fraud, Waste & Abuse as a state employee.
Thursday, February 04, 2010
Danny Dumbar, hired by Santa Ana DLSE mgr Jorge Gomez, perfects the "touch desk & leave" policy on behalf of California taxpayers!
Jorge Gomez, Santa Ana's long-time, wage claim supervisory idiot, hired Danny Dumbar back when Danny was just a low-level moron in Long Beach. Apparently, Jorge found someone dumber than him. In California state employment this is important because a moron like Danny Dumbar makes Jorge Gomez look smart, and this is very important in state service because it's not about helping the taxpayers, it's about career self-preservation and special interests. Don't forget that it was Jorge Gomez that bent over, literally, in trying to help his boss Lupe Almaraz in violating my rights in which a superior court told Lupe Almaraz that what he did was illegal, but I digress.Danny Dumbar had 35 "decisions" to write up, meaning that Danny held the 35 hearings but didn't formally write up the decisions, so instead of Jorge Gomez doing Danny Dumbar's work, Jorge Gomez told his two other hearing officers to do Danny Dumbar's job by writing the decisions on behalf of Dumbar. Jorge Gomez's immediate boss, Abigael Calva, is all pissed off about it, but she's trying to keep it hush-hush and away from upper management's attention.Well, I'm sure that Rick Rice, Dean Fryer, Tony Mischel, Steve "Powder" McSquinty, or whoever else commits Fraud, Waste, and Abuse by using state time, i.e., taxpayer money, to monitor this blog will tell them to hurry up and cover their tracks so no one else starts poking their nose where it don't belong.Abby Calva wants the Santa Ana DLSE settlement conference deputies to have a "cattle call" conferences in March, 2010 and then she wants the Santa Ana Hearing Officers to have their "cattle call" hearings in April, 2010. She's so desparate that she's resorting to giving up complete control to Jorge Gomez, only to have Jorge Gomez not get the job done! Go Jorge!
Friday, January 15, 2010
All the comments with the adjectives.....(see below post & comments)
When someone like Victoria Bradshaw selects horrible people like Greg Rupp, Jose Millan, Angela Bradstreet and Robert Jones to run California into the ground, then it is the majority of Californians who are victims of Victoria Bradshaw's political agenda-set forth by Arnold Schwarzenegger, her only boss. Here's how it typically plays: Big corporations like Brinker pay a lotta money for people like Arnold instead of Grey Davis. Once Arnold's in, he installs puppets like Jose & Victoria to carry out agendas that favor Brinker. Everyday people don't contribute $$$$$ so no one listens to them-this is how it works in a current Democracy.Where do you think the money went for that $10,000,000 abortion called CMS? Private contracters that made a lotta money off the backs of the taxpayers. The last time I checked, Brinker was not a proper representative of the "People of California;" they are a minority, unlike the common taxpayer within California, who are the majority. Instead, Arnold's puppets represent special interests with $$$ so the majority of Californians are screwed. People who make noise about this within DIRt/DLSE walls are harassed and terminated; that's what I did, and I did it on my own time. Their day of accountability is coming, every day brings me one more day closer to becoming reinstated and I only hope that one day a jury see fit to take Angela Bradstreet's million+ house in Marin County and donate it to the homeless.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Comment posted by someone who knows the state, knows DIRt, and knows that DLSE/DIR violated the law
1) The blogger was NOT fired (or even close to being fired) from his federal position. He resigned to take a job with the state, a job that required a background investigation. Obviously, he passed.
2) The person accused of fellatio is not a private figure, rather a high ranking State official. The higher up you are in state service, the more public a person you become, especially when you are associated with the agency that employs you (i.e. through legal decisions, press releases etc.) This person most certainly is considered a public person, in regards to the DIR/DLSE.
3) Conversely, a lower level employee is considered more of a private person, because the general public does not associate you with the employing agency. While employed at DIR, the blogger was not a high ranking employee and certainly not associated with DIR by the general public.
These definitions of public vs. private person are from the state's basic supervision course.
4) This blog was published anonymously, and its existence does not make the blogger a public
person. His identity was not known until the DIR 'outed' him, violating his civil rights. He filed suit against DIR and prevailed.
It is clear that you are trying to slam the blogger, but at least have your facts straight. You obviously have little knowledge about the DIR/DLSE and its management, and how state agencies function.
DIR/DLSE is probably one of the worst run state agencies. The joke (made by a long standing DLSE supervisor) was the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement has no labor standards of its own. Pretty sad commentary by its management that the agency tasked to enforce labor law couldn't follow the law.
That's why this blog was started. This agency actually generates revenue, but upper management's mismanagement ultimately wastes money and at the end of the day, negatively impacts the public that relies on its services.
Monday, December 07, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
DIR employee Olga H. Garau finally rec'd justice: DIRt morons Tony Mischelle & Vanessa Whore-ton still can't get it right!
10/12/05: Garau hired as a DIRt lawyer
04/05/06: DIRt puts Garau on admin leave, intending to reject her probation
04/11/06: DIRt screws up their final deadline date, prompting appealThe ALJ who heard the case sustained Vanessa Whore-ton's rejection...big shock there that the ALJ whore themselves to the Department they're protecting
09/04/07: SPB rejects the ALJ decision and immediately reinstates Garau
DIRt appeals too late (no date specified-shocking!)
01/08/08: SPB denies DIRt's rehearing request
02/22/08: DIRt files Writ of Mandate
03/11/08: Garau files cross-petition
05/29/08: Hearing held, court intends to side with DIRt!
06/26/08: 2nd hearing decided & judgment entered, against Garau & for DIRt!
Garau files timely appeal
10/19/09: Appellate Court overturns court decision, reinstates Garau and states that the triel court erred when "starting from scratch" Garau's entire employment with the state.DISCUSSION: these a-holes at the Dept. of Industrial Relations - Anthony Mischel, Venessa "Ima Whore" Holton, Angela Bradstreet, Victoria Bradshaw, the entire Feces 10 are just the tip of the poo-poo iceberg at DIRt. The SPB ordered Garau reinstated and DIRt refused to comply with that order, a direct violation of Government Code Section 18710. Not only that, but Garau requested immediate reinstaement no less than four times...only to be ignored by DIRt. Once again, these douchebags think that they are above the law, that they can do anything they want whenever they want and that they are accountable to no one.These DIRt lawyers...ha! They cannot figure out the final day for a rejection from probation deadline...do you really think that they can handle Mark Rosen? He's a very skilled litigator with a great case. Unless the Blogger gets run over by a CalTrans truck....they gonna lose hard...they got no case and they got no skills! Congrats to Olga Garau for representing herself, going the entire distance (from 2005 to 2009), and having the courage to face the entire DIRty crew of whores, cheats, liars and thieves. Vanessa Holton makes Angela Bradstreet look like Victoria Bradshaw! Tony Mischel still just looks like an older, fatter, straighter version of Dean Fryer...just as dumb, just as icky!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
DIRt management keeps pissing off the taxpayers...this only proves that my serving the public and not DLSE ass-clowns was right & true: I will win
Wednesday, November 04, 2009
The latest, but it may be dated....
I have heard that Kimchi Vu is nothing more than a Hearing Scheduler and her conferences are bullsh*t. In light of the furlogh, she spends half of her time on the 4th floor where her only Vietnamese friends hang, Jorge knows she disappears and does nothing. All Kim does is set her stuff to hearing, and she has all three hearing Officers working for her. Exactly, what the hell is California paying her for, since she does not settle wage claims? How much should the taxpayer pay for some desk jockey to process paperwork that my blind monkey can process? Moving on....DLSE tells one of their Hearing Officers to reduce the 1,000+ hours of accrued vacation in some systematic plan, only to rescind the order because that actually means that the hearing Officer will be gone for hundreds of hours....hand to God, these morons could not find their butthole with a funnel.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Did DLSE Supervisor Jorge Gomez tell attorney that a wage claim case was more important than a Superior Court appearance?
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Civil Rights lawsuit filed against Labor Commissioner Angela Bradstreet, Regional Manager Abigael Calva and Supervisor Jorge Gomez for
Damages and Injunctive Relief under 42 U.S.C. §1983
Second Cause of Action
Violation of Rights Under State Law
Third Cause of Action
Violation of Fair Employment and Housing Act
Fourth Cause of Action
WhistleblowingIt's a real shame that the Labor Commissioner took a course of action that resulted in the filing of this lawsuit. It's a real shame that Abigael Calva and Jorge Gomez will spend their remaining years (before retiring) in depositions and their futile attempt to explain and justify what they did to me.Here's a little hint for the morons....wait until we take a look at how they vigorously protected Vicky Tamoush versus how they secretly turned over every paper clip to justify their job actions against me. Those statistics that are being generated for Jackson's upcoming personnel action...we'll see those same gender-bending stats again in due time (75% of all hires & promotions in the last two years at DLSE were women, 25% men...3 to 1...not really EEO/DEFH compliance, huh?).We have all the time in the world to get those stats lined up for the judge. Since the violations have already occurred, it will be incredibly hard for them to whitewash those stats, stats that will corroborate what I've been whistleblowing about all along.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Gov. A-hole thumping chest about state vehicle abuse. How about Gov. A-hole starts with Abigael Calva's car, or do rich females
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Blogger's case is continued, Jorge Gomez & Abigael Calva personally-named in Whistleblower Retaliation suit-plus-secret leak of DLSE sickout memo
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Latest from DIRt-Davenport's phone testimony, DLSE's CRO says that Broadwater & Jackson were secretly placed under surveillance...
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Governor Steroid is clueless as he was faithful....more $$$ DLSE/DIRt fraud, waste, and abuse
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Blogger rec'd this from anonymous source...quoted below
1) the employee's union, CASE, has so much money and so little talent-it is embarrassing. For example, let's say that there are 400 DLC Is and DLC IIs paying $45/month in dues. CASE takes in $18,000 a month-just from the DLSE employees! $18,000 a month! Who the heck knows that they do with that money because CASE receives a lot of money from DLSE just to lose their grievances! CASE representative Monica Miner is a better breast-feeder than legal representative. She should go back to being a full-time mother because this way, only one human being is effed up under her watch instead of the DLSE employees that must suffer under her representation.
2) DLSE's history has been to intimidate with their lawyers and investigations until they get the desired result. All one needs to do is to take them to court, a real court, not their in-house Civil Rights Office (CRO) and certainly not the State Personnel Board (SPB). The CRO is there to protect the DLSE, to whitewash any management improprieties and the hammer any employee deemed undesirable. The SPB is here to protect the Governor's interest, which means that the DLSE must be protected. Since it was management that initiated these adverse actions against the employee, the SPB must now find a way to legally justify DLSE's incompetence, lack of policies & procedures, double standards, retaliation, and discrimination.DLSE ambulance chaser Tony Mischel will probably win his SPB case against me, but I'm not going to stop there...it will go to a Writ of Mandate in Superior Court, and if the SPB judge intentionally shows bias towards the DLSE, then the state bar can handle that complaint. I'll pit my attorney against Tony Mischel on any day of the week, even my attorney's worst day and Tony Mischel's best day. Tony's nothing unless he has home court advantage. Put Tony in a real courtroom and he's just another fat old man with a law degree, no talent and certainly nothing special-that's why he's a lowly hatchet-man for a 3rd-rate agency like the DLSE.In a few years, his fat-encrusted heart will either seize up, he'll have a stroke from all that smoking, or maybe he's already a Type II Diabetic because of all those chocolates. In any event, his body fat content, the girth of his waist, his smoke-filled lungs only play to my favor. Tony Mischel is a lazy glutton, whether it's a cigarette, a sausage, or a caramel. He has no internal discipline, and that makes him the best kind of adversary: a lazy moron whose daily hell is getting out of bed and trying to fit into his own elastic pants. The sooner my attorney wins, the sooner I can laugh harder and louder.