Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Santa Ana DLSE supervisor Jorge Gomez screws up the monthly statistics, doesn't know or doesn't care enough to fact-check


With Santa Ana DLSE supervisor Jorge Gomez, you are guaranteed some sort of bullsh*t excuse as to why things are all screwed up.  His arrogance will not allow him to say, "I screwed up, sorry, won't happen again."
This management jackass cannot submit the same performance statistics on two different forms.  Take a real good look at the numbers; they are not the same.
Now this clown isn't an idiot; he's been doing the job for almost thrity (30) years.  He's secretive and will use incompetence (I didn't know, I'm not sure, I don't remember) instead of intent (I screwed up-I apologize).  Regional Manager Abigael Calva prefers this.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home